Celebrate California Wine Month with Duckhorn Portfolio A Perfect Pairing: Pinot and Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.
Building onto our first venture into Pinot Noir production since 1993, Duckhorn Portfolio has amassed an incredible Pinot Noir collection that is sure to delight every wine lover’s heart. Taste through a diverse array of California Pinot Noirs from Duckhorn Portfolio with Goldeneye winemaker, Katey Larwood, as we celebrate California Wine Month! Highlighting the distinct characters of Anderson Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Santa Cruz Mountains AVAs, join Katey as she dives into a deep appreciation of this expressive, versatile grape grown throughout the Golden State. Take the grapes versatility to new levels and experience how beautifully it pairs with three cheeses presented by the co-owner of Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. Purchase this package by September 14th to receive your wine and cheese in time for our virtual experience on Friday, September 25th. Only 50 packages available for our newest virtual events. Purchase early to ensure participation!
Featured event wines and cheese from Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.:
- 2018 Migration Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Running Creek Vineyard
- 2017 Goldeneye Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Confluence Vineyard – Hillside
- 2017 Calera Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir Muns Vineyard
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. selection to include: TomaTruffle, Gouda and Bay Blue
Total Event Pricing:
Club Members - $280 plus tax* per household
General Admission - $315 plus shipping and tax* per household
* Tickets includes wine, zoom access, 3 cheeses shipped to participants home, tasting with winemaker and cheese monger
*Participants must be 21 and over to attend
**All ticket sales are non-refundable
Sept 25 2020
4:00 PM to 5:30 PM